I am so surprised!!
All the symptoms you described here is what I am suffering now!!
I got diagnosed with type II diabetes 2 years ago, and now I am on Trajenta 5mg once a day.
Here is my life time health issue stories..
I have always had shoulder and neck pain since I was 13 years old. It comes and goes, but never been completely gone. In my 20's, I got diagnosed with stomach cancer, and have it removed and received mild chemotherapy. It has been already over 10 years, but ever since the surgery, I swear I've never been normal.
I always suffered from maldigestion, diarrhea, foul smell from poo and gassy, leaky bowels, bloating and gurgling.
I am assuming this long term digestion problem depleted my good probiotics and now I am poisoned.
Ever since I got diagnosed with diabetes, I don't eat any sugars, very limited carbs, more good fats ( coconut oil, olive oil, eggs, more veggies, almond and some nuts), no junk food or whatsoever
I worked out 2-3 hours everyday, more workouts on Sundays for over 1 year, but my BG was getting worse and worse. My fasting is about 100 or less, but considering what I eat and exercise, it is actually slowly increasing. My biggest concern from the day 1 as a diabetic patient was that my BG is too fluctuating. If I eat 30g of carbs, my 3o min gets 180, 1 hour BG goes over 200 easily, then came down to under 100 until 9 months ago when I have elevated liver values and since then, it doesn't even go down. And now I found out that I have systemic candidas!!
Like you described, my tongue was sore for years, but recently started to have biofilms and white plaques on tongue in the morning and since then, My BG is getting worse!!
Now it wouldn't come down under 140 even with exercise and definitely getting more sensitive to carb intake. I don't have much energy doing exercise like before because of fatigue I get from bad liver function.
Now after I read your post, I realized I Do have Amalgam and gold for my teeth.
I just don't know what to do anymore..
Here is what I am taking as far as supplements.
1. P& B 3 times a day about 3 months ago
2. Lots of fresh garlic and ginger in the morning and night (started 1 wk ago)
3. Oregano oil twice a day
4.liver supplement three times a day
5.milk thistle powder twice a day
6. caprylic oil twice a day
7. I also take Chinese herbs.
Here is what I do as far as treatments/medicine/ exercise..
1. Eat 3 times a day and work out as much as I can
2. acupuncture once a week ; started 1 month ago
3. Taking Trajenta 5 mg once a day
4. Vit D capsule
5. Iron 25 mg
6. Digestive enzymes ;2 times a day
7. coffee enema ; tried 2 times
What I am going to do more... ( I found this website a few days ago)
1. Zapper; on the way ( purchase at Bay $ 20, hope it works)
2. Diatomeceous earth; ordered
Here are my questions..
1. I saw all the supplement lists on your post, do you take them all everyday?
2. I was already on candida diet which was more protein and low carbs, now with the liver issue, what should I eat?
3. I am doing P&B for 3 months now, and coffee enema for 2 days, I don't see worms. . Would zapper help to let them come out? would it help my bloating, gassy intestines too?
4. I took probiotics and made my own milk and water Kiefer but I read posts saying not to take until you finish colon cleanse, so I stopped taking. I haven't done fast Colon Cleanse due to the fear of hypoglycemia or more issues from fasting, but can I take my water kefir or milk kefir while doing P&B?
5. Is it safe doing master cleanse for diabetic type II patient with poss liver issues?
So sorry for this long long post..
This is my first post here, and I am just so frustrated.. I feel like I don't enjoy my life anymore.
In my head, everything is about how I can get my health back.
I hope you can see this post soon..