CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Infected Root Canal Symptoms I experienced

Fondues Views: 13,160
Published: 24 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,107,629

Re: Infected Root Canal Symptoms I experienced

Jaw bone or hidden dental infection.
Here is what I learned.

If they can't find it hit the sauna, yes the sauna, not that one that is low EMF infrared that does not get hot enough..a real old fashion regular sauna where it is made of nice wood where you pour water over the rocks.
The heat will draw the poison to the surface and after a few days of hitting the sauna your body will let you know exactly where the problem is

The test that is suggested is the nuclear medicine, bone scan they inject contrast, and follow it to see where the white blood cells are all gather which indicates site of infection.
I have been told that this test is not always accurate , one person told me the infection has to be bad for them to catch it.

There is Dr. Margolis in Arizona

Of course there is NIHA in Washington that have super dental cavitation expert etc..

Make sure you see a dentist that can afford the latest, greatest a digital xray so you are not getting exposed to lots of radiation and my dentist has a machine that does the vitality test to see which tooth is alive and which one is dead. Because sometimes people have a toothache and they cannot tell which tooth is the infected one.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

2.156 sec, (1)