CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: oh the blasphemy.

trapper/kcmo Views: 321
Published: 19 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,369,316

Re: oh the blasphemy.

vektek! i see you have joined up with the pack of liars. you crybabies never get it right so you blame me. waaa. waaaaa. waaaa.

someone recently posted a long list of scriptures saying jesus was god. i said i agreed with all of them. what in the world do you do with that? same as you do with any info that doesnt suit you, bible or in your face reality, it doesnt matter. you bunch of psychos. i havent denied jesus. what i have said is that none of you know him and who you say is god is not but a false idol you have constructed in your minds. thats what you worship and praise, not the real deal.

you are worshippers of baal. thats what i have said. and you do everything you can to keep me from demonstrating that. YOU are the ones that proselytise and then make children of hell. YOU are the ones who prevent people from entering the kingdom while you think you are firmly planted therein. YOU are the ones that i am here to correct. and none of you are interested.

limited time offer, you dingalings. i dont have to like you to love you. i dont have to coddle you to deliver a message from the lord to you. thats your problem.

nice to see you back, vektek.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)