CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: oh the blasphemy.

trapper/kcmo Views: 361
Published: 25 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,369,097

Re: oh the blasphemy.

no, the board always lines up. its in the software. but people will post to someone after having read some other comment and post in the wrong place. it happens and misreading is easy to do with this format and it happens all the time. it was happening when i checked in over here a couple of weeks ago.

when i know i am replying to the intended recipient i let the board indicate who that is. there are certain people who must sow confusion and butt in even when they have nothing of value to say. god is not the author of confusion. thats scripture, if you dont recognize it. in fact, a lot of what i say is scripture or use keywords that are references to scripture. refreshed would understand me better if she knew the bible better. or she could use a word in my post and search it in an engine on biblegateway or other, king james of course, and probably get more clues as to what i am talking about. but as she has said, scripture matters not to her and it shows.

time flies when youre havin fun, dont it?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)