CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: oh the blasphemy.

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

High PPM Silver Facts
Smaller Particles means the fastest penetration into viruses and...

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Free Clark DVD!

High PPM Silver Facts

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Free Clark DVD!

High PPM Silver Facts

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Free Clark DVD!

High PPM Silver Facts

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

trapper/kcmo Views: 349
Published: 18 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,369,030

Re: oh the blasphemy.

well, for one thing the lord doesnt deal with groups. when you stand before him they wont be there. for another, i have a completely different relationship with you than i do with them. i lumped them together because it was convenient. i suppose they see themselves as on a side, too. all of which is demonic and satanic and has nothing to do with god or spiritual matters; and is part and parcel of the problem i am addressing.

you see, i am trying to use the forum for its intended purpose - to debate. y'all wanna gather together and hold hands and sing songs, there is the biblical support forum. you wanna post here, you take your chances. you wanna talk to me, it wont be on the support forum. i dont support christianity. i think its a lie that they call it biblical. it is not. it is catholic and dogmatic and full of the doctrines of men, no matter how many minor and irrelevant points they protest. they are catholic. i just talk about the doctrines of god. i dont act like a pack of wild dogs, either.

im not offended by you. i do all of my friendly commiserating on my ask trapper forum with my friends. you are more than welcome there. i dont always respond but i always read and always appreciate every contributor, pro and con.

this forum is a whole other deal. my aggressiveness with rainy and refreshed is due to their cultivated arrogance and ignorance and pious judgmentalism without a shred of ground to stand on. i may sound judgmental but its because i speak in words of judgment. if the shoe fits, wear it. they pretend to do the same but its a lame knock-off. all they wish to do is condemn me and run me off to continue their charade. i expect very few to see that for what it is. but then i am not worried about what people think of me. i am treating rainy and refreshed and now loquat, i guess, like i would want to be treated if i was as involved in matters of the lord as they are and so bass-ackwards wrong as they are about it. i would wish someone would have the balls and care enough to get in my face and give me an opportunity to repent if i was that screwed up.

thats it. thats all. im just following the scriptures. taking orders. letting god decide where the chips fall. i will soon find out what these people are made of.

you can join in that or not, your choice. i dont own anything here but my own seat at the table.

and another thing. im a male and i patronize because i am a patron. i dont do worldly humanism and feminism. its crap. females are females, no matter how they are addressed. i address people on their merits. you dont want me to call you a girl, dont act like one. its real simple and im real easy and most respectful of all. i give everyone the time of day and everyone the benefit of the doubt when they address me, just like i would want to be treated. mentally ill attitudes like feminism, i have nothing but disgust for. its made sluts out of women and whores out of men, destroying families and children in the process. screw that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (2)