CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mercury Toxic - Zoo of Conflicting Info re diagnosis and treatments
 
healthwitness Views: 1,045
Published: 15 months ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,362,086

Re: Mercury Toxic - Zoo of Conflicting Info re diagnosis and treatments


Nascent Iodine is the form of Iodine that works for me. It's easier on the system. It's also clinically proven to remove fluoride from the brain. Iodine has a chelation effect for metals like mercury, so that could be the awful feeling you were having. Iodine also is anti viral, anti fungal, and antibacterial, so by supplementing, you may be experiencing die off symptoms. Iodine is probably worth taking if you are deficient, as many of us are. Maybe try the Nascent iodine. It's much more usable by the body and may also assist in chelation. I'm pretty sure other forms of iodine don't work very well.. It's also best taken on an empty stomach. I feel pretty bad when I take it with food. I'm an iodine fan :)
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.430 sec, (1)