CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Levamisole hcl dose

mattk3 Views: 1,141
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,367,843

Re: Levamisole hcl dose

Zinc causes Ascarids to explode at 9.32mg/kg, days limited to 2 or 3 at this level, Read Document 255 on details. I view the experience as very dangerous, Last ditch move. I suspect Zinc increases messages between parasites, telling them to self limit population. They just burst.

I trust data within limits from researchers. Many of these researchers come from a spectrum of industries and sciences. I put them a step or three ahead of the medical profession. At least I spend the time to read research. Overall I agree that a large dose of skepticism is required.

Mercury toxicity causes copper retention. - I am inclined to agree that there may be reasons to use additional caution here, I am not totally convinced. My Mercury was 3X max, Within a year I dosed 6 - 12mg of copper citrate with benefits. I am inclined to say that things may be more often more true for parasites, or metals poisoning, but with most things parasite related what you think, believe, perceive, are often not completely true. I tend to keep an open mind. I have no heavy metal issues now, so there are natural solutions that work outside of chelation.

I suggest that using natural substances to remove excess metal, while supplementing metals not only help the detoxification processes, but bring balance to mineral and metal levels, especially to metals above atomic number 29 iron, the slope of which tend to indicates acidosis trends.

I pass on what worked for me, and others. I do not "pass off" anything. What works for one or others has some relevance, but ultimately we are responsible for selecting out own pathway out of the mess parasites induce.

More than anything - being open helps one find their path.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

10.359 sec, (1)