CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i request a potassium supplementation forum

Views: 1,772
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,367,126

Re: i request a potassium supplementation forum

Have you by now re-read your posting and realized its inconsistencies ? Other than that, I recommended same a while back and it had no traction, so don't delusion yourself that you're a pioneer of potassium. I shared with you, Dr. Rath's book about why animals don't get heart attacks but people do, that's the title. The info is simple in that book by Pauling's right hand man. had you read it, and applied it you wouldn't have had a heart attack in the first place. Don't mislead people with cayenne pepper BS, or do if you want. I have no desire to control you, nobody can, you _____. Its whackos like you that discredit good info, blackwashing and whitewashing. And, I think the implication of your ramblings is that your blood pressure readings that you volunteered, are not due to potassium. Stop deceiving yourself, and leading others that way, is my suggestion. But, carry on, our Font of Knowledge, the one trap that calls itself "trapper" :) Not better than iodine, you're a follower, and, I don't like you anymore, because you been bad to me alot

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)