Also, I don't necessarily believe in shotgun blasts of alternative therapies. And with Budwig, you have to be very careful what you do combine with it.
But I DO believe you need a comprehensive approach that keeps your focus on the weakest link. And those are the usual -
1) The strategicaly right diet, supplementing to address all nutritional deficiencies and strategic fasting if possible.
2) super charging the immune system nutritionally, energetically, emotionally etc.
3) comprehensive detoxing
4) flooding the body with oxygen and maintaining proper PH levels.
Doing Kriya or Kundalini yoga, Tai Chi, etc is huge because it builds oxygen, energy levels and mitochondria. Plus it synchronizes the physical, energetic and emotional bodies.
5) exercise, exercise, exercise. ideally competitive sport if you're up to since it's also fun, exerting, social and engaging.
6) Sunlight, earthing, being in nature at every opportunity. Walking meditations at the beach in the parks - great.
7) Mental detoxing. Eliminating as much as possible people that are toxic to your well being. Connecting with everything that makes you feel good, books, music, meditation, prayer, good friends, love interests - whatever gives you the warm and fuzzies while avoiding whatever doesn't.
8) Humor, yuk it up with friends, read funny books, watch funny movies or stand up etc.
Yes medicine and surgery is definitely easier to do and think about. But the above items all make you feel good/better and therefore don't take all the effort you'd think. They're a pleasure.