CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still getting detox reactions after stopping iodine for 9 weeks

susie21 Views: 1,866
Published: 23 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,363,271

Re: Still getting detox reactions after stopping iodine for 9 weeks

It is so similiar to me, although I never set out to detox, it just happened so I have to manage it. the palpitation or fast heart thing, mine just starts up for no obvious cause - I have had to take low dose beta blockers for it as it got so bad going on for hours/all night but Im hoping this will go one day. Even on a good day my resting pulse is 90. The good days are to be cherished although it is only the body having a rest before it whacks you again I suppose. How long have you been in this situation? I am not taking any Iodine at all and I haven't since 9 weeks ago because of the fast pulse, I am too frightened to. Plus I still can't be sure if it is a virus or a detox, or both, how would one know the difference? I certainly had lots of sinus type pains and what felt like inflammation in the head up until 2 weeks ago but this has stopped now and I just get the cold chills during the day and sweats normally in bed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)