CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still getting detox reactions after stopping iodine for 9 weeks

Violien Views: 1,801
Published: 18 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,363,181

Re: Still getting detox reactions after stopping iodine for 9 weeks

I do get good days. Unexpected days. On those days I do as much as I can. So that I can rest on bad days.

Anything that raises your metabolism raises detox:
- eating: eating anything will raise metabolism and by doing so will raise detox. But carbs are worst: they always cause me to have palpitations.
- being warm: hot weather always makes me feel lousy. I do very well moving around in cold weather (not sitting still because I'm not cold weather tolerant). Climbing in hot weather makes me have headaches, racing heart, breathless. My hubby and I used to go to the sauna. I always got sick afterwards. Saunas make me dump far too much copper too fast. I haven't been lately; I still think it's too soon.
- moving around: although this helps your lymph flow and also promotes elimination of toxins, moving around also raises detox.

When I have a good day I'm fit but also very lucid. On bad days I feel like I'm moving through thick sludge and my brain just won't wake up. Especially decision making is compromised.

For me, the rapid heart rate is not the same as begin hyper (in the sense of the thyroid working too hard). As soon as my heart settles downs I feel tired. My thyroid is struggling because of all the bromide coming out.

The bromide is coming from my breasts. My left breast is 80% cleared, my right about 25%. They clear at different rates, weird. Any time my detox pathways open up my breast hurt and I just know a bad day is coming along because of the bromide that's being released.

I do have to say that now I understand what's going on, it's much easier to tolerate the detox. On the other hand I have no idea how much copper I still have to detox.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)