CureZone   Log On   Join
Which Microscope to buy for protozoa

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
jazzydude Views: 1,095
Published: 4 years ago

Which Microscope to buy for protozoa

Hey everyone! Its been a while since I posted on curezone. I made many health improvements and found that I had other issues besides giardia which lowered my immune system keeping me from getting better.

At this point I'd like to start using a Microscope and I have questions for those with Microscope experience. Which microscope should I buy? I have been looking at the following microscope on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OMAX-40X-2500X-LED-Digital-Lab-Binocular-Compound-Microscope-with-5MP-Camera-/172119114726

I'm interested in one with a digital camera and at 265 USD or lower. I understand that at high magnification, there is a need for a system that moves the sample. Moving it by hand moves too much at a time but I really don't know what to look for on a microscope. Any help will be appreciated.

Here are some reasons why I want a microscope (and possibly centrifuge).

1. I can test the sample before sending to the lab so I do not waste $$ sending samples that does not appear to have anything.

2. One of the labs that found giardia in Brazil used faust method to detect giardia under a microscope. This faust (zinc-sulphate flotation) method does not seem too complicated and requires a centrifuge. It looks like something I would be able to do. There are also other methods which I might be able to do.

3. I'm not sure but I'm hoping it will be possible to monitor the performance of treatments by testing everyday when taking medication and after treatment is done.

4. I spent so much money and over a decade with different drs and labs with limited success that It's frustrating to be under the mercy of prohibitively expensive and or incompetent drs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.078 sec, (1)