CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Raw Fruit Diet and Candida

valleyfieldgirl Views: 780
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 298,993

Re: Raw Fruit Diet and Candida

It is true...I have have candida since a teenager ( 13 years old ) I am now 26 and just discovered that I have systemic candida... I am happy that I finaly know what I have I have been search for years now.I have ALOT of symptoms I always knew I had a problem went to see doctors. they would tell me I am fine I have no problems when clearly I do have a problem. I decided to take my own health in my hands. last years I read that eating a plant based diet can really help I would be making smoothies every morning as my breakfast and I did gain back my mental clarity no more brain fog but I stopped because my boyfriend told one of his friend what I was doing about make alot os smothies ( fruity smoothies ) and his friend told me its not good for me too much Sugar not healthy and I decided to stop I told myself he is right I am going to stop to even 3 days after my brain fog came back at that time I didnt even know I had candida. I knew something was wrong because I did a 1 month 1/2 detox I was thriving and I stopped and barely 3-4 days all my symptoms came back thats how I knew something was wrong. I knew I had leaky gut I have alot of intestinal problem and intolerances. I am just happy that I can heal this its going to take time but I have faith. I am planning on doing what I was doing before but do some smoothies 3 vegetable 1 fruit something like that not all fruits. I have to change my diet as well good luck you are on the right track :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)