CureZone   Log On   Join
tried being diagnosed with Candida by doctor

valleyfieldgirl Views: 487
Published: 3 years ago

tried being diagnosed with Candida by doctor

Hey,

I just discovered a couple days ago that I may have candida I am almost 95% sure I have it but my bf and family wanted me to be diagnosed to see if its really that I have.

So I go see the doctor and tell him I want to take a blood and fece test and he asked my why and I told him I think I have candida.. and he asked my why I think that what are my symptoms and I told him all my symptoms ( the list is quite long... ) and he told me that Candida is not a ( sickness ) it doesnt exist. I told him everybody has candida but when some people that dont eat well take the pill or alot of Antibiotics it takes control of your body. He then asked me if I want to do a PAP test and I told him I dont have it in my lady *parts* I had only one yeast infection ( people that have candida have very diffrent symptoms ) and he asked me well where is your candida then ? and I told him in my colon and he almost laughed in my face and told me it cant be in my colon.then he asks me if I exercise and I told him not really... and he told me maybe if you start exercising your symptoms will go away. REALLY!?

I find it so sad that in 2017 some doctors can be so CLUELESS.

I will take my own health in my own hands.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)