CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida cleanse emotional support

valleyfieldgirl Views: 513
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,358,524

Re: Candida cleanse emotional support

Hey Daniel I know it must be hard for you.. I also have been sick almost my entire life it all started when I was 13 years and until I recently discovered that I have Candida.... and I am now 26 years old..at least you know what you have...its been a couple of years that I was search what I had I couldnt take it anymore always being sick and cant sleep propely no energy brain fog and depressed... NOT FUN! I now know what I have and I am so happy I now have the power to turn my health around! I went to see a doctor this morning ( to be diagnosed with candida ) my family and boyfriend want to see if I really have that to then cure it but I know at 95% that its that and the doctor was telling me that I have too many symptoms that candida is not a ( sickness ) ( it doesnt exist ) his words ( the doctor ) I find it really sad that ALOT of people have candida and wont be well diagnosed or wont even know they have it ( like me ) the only reason why I know is because I did alot of research on the internet. ( I dont believe in doctors anymore ( medecin ) I know you will be going through ruff times but continue on the right path and tell yourself that its tempoary and you will feel better soon :)

Good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)