CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Treating parasites with hydrogen peroxide

shroom Views: 6,356
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,357,422

Re: Treating parasites with hydrogen peroxide

Hi. Sounds like schistosomiasis, but not likely, because of the symptoms you described.

It could be a type of zoonosis that has not been studied in humans....or more commonly known as unknown parasite like Morgellions disease (which I assume you have already considered).

That would be my official observation. But, going down the rabbit hole, there are plenty of alternative theories. Using iodine is an idea that could hold merit, but I would consider you continue to look for complimentary options as well.

In your particular case, I would recommend frequency type therapy, akin to the "Rifing" that is sometimes talked about here on Curezone. I have never been convinced of the method, but I do reserve the opinion that if performed by a competent operator, it can be effective. These types of contaminating things sometimes respond to electro magnetic disturbances, and electrical impulses.

shroom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.953 sec, (1)