CureZone   Log On   Join
Quitting smoking

joellelee2000 Views: 1,040
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 235,757

Quitting smoking

I have some advice, if you want it. I am 39 years old and smoked 2 packs a day for more 19 years. I quit on August 1, 2002. By far the best and hardest thing I ever did in my life. The first 6 weeks are misery. I used the nicotrol inhaler which costs about $58 (by prescription) to start. Less than cigarettes. I to only smoked outside for a long time before I quit. THE MISERY DOES END! You will realize that it was the most disgusting thing you did in your life! Every once in while now I think about smoking a cigarette but it's not a craving. I carried that nicotrol inhaler aroud (it no longer had any nicotine in it) for months after I quit just because I need something to do with my hands. The Master Cleanse isn't primarily a diet, it is to rid yourself of all the chemicals, pesticides, and every other kind of garbage we put into ourselves. I did lose a good bit of weight and that was fantastic too! Don't give up!! You have to do this for yourself! GOOD LUCK!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.938 sec, (1)