CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Edit

vektek Views: 569
Published: 21 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,357,715

Re: Edit

It's no mystery Rainy. The guy that did the video about that explained it perfectly and clearly I thought. The protestants rebelled when the Reformation happened, according to the Catholics. Now they must repent, kiss the feet of the Pope, and return home!
And because of this wonderful reconciliation between the protestants and catholics, great revival can now take place and our witness will be POWERFUL in all the world! Yeah this false gospel everyone is uniting under will be powerful, but not in a good way. And then the guy says "The Holy Father, Pope Francis, has made a covenant for Christian unity, so as his representative here in the local church, I make a covenant with Lou Engle, and all of you here, that going forward from this day, WE MUST FLY UNITED!" And then everyone cheers!

And I can see well known NAR people surrounding the whole kissing the feet scene with their support and blessings:

Stacey Campbell and her husband
Cindy Jacobs
Mike Bickle

And of course many more that I don't recognize.

So it's clear as day what's happening there, no mystery at all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)