CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Edit

vektek Views: 530
Published: 17 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,357,712

Re: Edit

"They do believe in the deity of Christ."

But Todd White doesn't, as he said in that video above. Can you be a Christian Rainy and not believe in the deity of Christ? Where in the heck do you draw the line? Mormons say they love Jesus too Rainy and they have "Jesus Christ" in their very name. Are we going to join up with Joel Osteen and tell the world there's more than one way to God? A jesus that is not God, is not the Jesus of the bible, period!

You fought me like crazy about Todd White recently. Maybe there's a lot of things you don't know about these people that you are so ready to defend.

Do you really think Todd White was praying for unity of truth and that the false doctrine of the Catholics would be exposed when he doesn't even believe Jesus is God? Forget about how much you despise me for a second and just think rationally about these things, for you own sake, not mine.

We can be pretty darn certain that Todd White was not praying for unity of truth with that unity prayer. Why? First of all because of all his own lack of beliefs in the essentials of the Christian faith. But also because these people he held hands with on stage and hugged with passion as he exuberantly proclaimed "WE MUST FLY UNITED" are every bit as Catholic as they ever were and they all continue to work together without a care in the world pertaining to any differences in doctrine. And why would they have any care in the world about that? Truth is not the focus with these people. Unity is! And why such a focus on Unity? It's a no-brainer. Unity is Power!

But one day, doctrine will matter again. Whoever has the most control will call the shots on that, and everyone will be required to obey. But for a while, all will be hunky-dory. Believe whatever you want, just make sure you fly united!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.204 sec, (1)