CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Edit

rainy.10 Views: 660
Published: 21 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,357,701

Re: Edit

I didn't know Todd was this mixed up. I believe he is a real Christian, but obviously has learned some bad stuff. By the way this is not specific to Word of Faith. I know a Baptist pastor who teaches some of this. He is a King James only and refuses to study beyond that which gives him false beliefs. To him hell is a place of torment. He refuses to accept the other ways that word could have been translated. Also, lots of people who are Word of Faith don't believe like this either including Mike Brown and myself. When Todd was praying for unity, I hope he was praying for unity of truth and that the false doctrine would be exposed. Hopefully, the Catholics will come to truth and let go of there false doctrines. We can't unify with them until they do unless it is just for a get together for discussion and coffee. They do believe in the deity of Christ. Many of them do find true salvation, but I still think most of them have not.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.671 sec, (1)