CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Edit

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Effective Parasite Destruction
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbe...

High PPM Silver Facts
Smaller Particles means the fastest penetration into viruses and...

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Free Clark DVD!

High PPM Silver Facts

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Free Clark DVD!

High PPM Silver Facts

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

rainy.10 Views: 532
Published: 19 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,357,638

Re: Edit

I've never heard Heidi say that she could heal anyone. It is God who heals. I question whether it is right for people to claim that they have one or more of the nine gifts of the Spirit. That makes it sound like they can operate in them at will. I really believe that God gives the gifts to people at His choosing one incident at a time. Heidi has operated in the gift of healing and God healed through her prayers one or more at His choosing, but Heidi, nor anyone else, walks around with the ability to heal at their own will. If they did they could clean out hospitals. You and I could probably pray for someone and have the gift of healing work through us as well if we prayed for as many sick people as Heidi has. My problem is I tend not to pray for sick people like Heidi does. I think I mentioned before that I did pray for someone once and she got supernaturally healed. At that one instance the gift of healing worked through me. That does not mean that I go around claiming that I constantly carry that gift and that I can heal people. I have prayed for others, but I am not aware of any supernatural healings that came from my prayers. It seems like all the nine gifts work in that same way. I know there is some discussion on if tongues works like that because people who have been given this can do so at will. However, the other side of the discussion is that when tongues is refered to as being one of the nine gifts, it is the kind that is given for interpretation. Not all tongues are meant for interpretation. People cannot give a tongue for interpretation at their own will. It is as God chooses. Yes, I know some make it up and do it in the flesh. I know you don't even began to understand these things and I have no interest in trying to explain it to you again. I just mentioned it here for those that are able to follow. I know you think all tongues are the kind given in the book of Acts. You don't even believe that kind of tongue (book of ACTS) is in operation today when there have many testimonies that it is happening all over the world. You refuse to believe truth even when it is right in front of you. Oh, well we've been through all this many times and I'm not wasting any more time on it. It doesn't do any good anyway.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.468 sec, (2)