CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Edit

vektek Views: 608
Published: 21 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,357,605

Re: Edit

Rainy, it is the erroneous teachings of the NAR that lead people to think something must be terribly wrong with them that they are not healed. The man I was talking about that went to her show has listened to Heidi Baker's teachings extensively. And through those teachings, he believed she could heal him. I mean why not? Those in the NAR, like Heidi Baker, claim to be apostles and prophets that have the gift of healing. People came flocking to where the biblical apostles were to be healed, did they not? But the biblical apostles actually did have the gift of healing, and so whole crowds of people were healed that came to them.

Acts 5:12
12Now many signs and wonders were regularly done among the people by the hands of the apostles. And they were all together in Solomon’s Portico. 13None of the rest dared join them, but the people held them in high esteem. 14And more than ever believers were added to the Lord, multitudes of both men and women, 15so that they even carried out the sick into the streets and laid them on cots and mats, that as Peter came by at least his shadow might fall on some of them. 16The people also gathered from the towns around Jerusalem, bringing the sick and those afflicted with unclean spirits, and they were all healed.

But don't miss my simple point in all that. My simple point is that it makes perfect sense for this man to take a risk and leave his house to go to someone that claims to have the gift of healing, if it is true that she really does have the gift of healing, but she does not. She has lied to him and all the rest, and he fell for the lie, not discerning her lies from the truth of scripture. That's where he went wrong, and now he's home suffering all the more and wondering what's wrong with him that he can't be healed like all the other thousands and thousands she's claimed to have healed, along with all the dead that she has raised.

So yes, I blame people like Heidi for misleading such desperate and hurting people like this man. But it is also his responsibility to read the scriptures for himself and discern the teachings of these false apostles and prophets and then he would know not to follow after them, but apparently he didn't do that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

1.281 sec, (2)