CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Edit

vektek Views: 531
Published: 18 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,357,608

Re: Edit

No I most certainly don't have to tie Heidi Baker to anyone else to hang her. She does that so well all by herself. I just wanted to introduce Loquat to more people in the NAR, and show how intimately they are tied together. It wouldn't hurt for all Christians to know who these people are as their followings continue to greatly increase and also their influence within Christianity. Of course Heidi Baker and Bill Johnson are just two of countless others throughout the world.

Once someone begins to get more familiar with the NAR, who these people are and what their teachings are, they will see it everywhere, at least that has been my experience. Even the closest people in our lives have been greatly affected. In some cases I can't even believe how much and it has truly been heartbreaking to watch.

Once someone knows more about this group, they will see them everywhere within the political world also. After all, the political world is one of the most important spheres of influence within their "Seven Mountains Mandate" that will continue to give them the power they need to keep moving their agenda forward, their agenda to "Christianize the whole world" (with their false gospel) so that Jesus is able to return.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)