CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Edit

rainy.10 Views: 547
Published: 20 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,357,570

Re: Edit

I don't think that's the article. Intimacy was not in the list of bad things, although it was mentioned, but not in a negative way. I'll try to find it if I get time. I know all things are not right with Charismatics. I just hate the lies. What you don't understand is all things are not right in your camp either. Both are off. I've never seen Heidi off. I've never seen her put on a healing show. If someone follows her around and God does not heal him, that is not necessarily Heidi's fault. Heidi is not going to stop praying for people to be healed just because someone did not get healed. She even admits that she prayed for multiple people,who did not get healed,to be healed of blind eyes before God finally did heal someone with blind eyes. People need to put their trust in God and not a person. That man you were talking about went to see her by his own decision, not Heidi's. He should have sought God for healing where he was at if he was too sick to make the trip. God is able to heal anywhere. That is ridiculous to blame someone else's bad decision on Heidi. It makes sense to me why God would not heal someone who had more trust in a human than in Him.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.891 sec, (1)