CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Edit

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Makeing High PPM Silver
Making Hundreds of Bottles of Lower PPM in a few hours of Coll...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
More
vektek Views: 550
Published: 21 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,357,566

Re: Edit

I think I found the article you were talking about Rainy. It's such a great article, so I'm glad you brought it up again. But remember context is important, except for in the case of Finney's insane quotes I qouted the other day. Those don't need any context.

The author of the article I think you are referring to was not in anyway saying intimacy with God was bad but that people are being left very confused and lost when they do all these things they are supposed to do, according to the NAR teachings, and then they don't end up having more intimacy with God, etc. See the big difference?

Here's what he said in context:

"If you've been a part of a church that adheres to some of the "New Apostolic Reformation/Signs and Wonders" teachings, there's a good chance that you have nagging doubts and concerns that keep popping up from somewhere in the back of your mind.

That's actually good.

For example, you've been told something like this: The Christian who gets baptized in the Holy Spirit, speaks in tongues and then... jumps aboard the hyper-charismatic NAR/Signs & Wonders bandwagon, will get a bunch of things that "regular" Christians don't have. You've gone to a lot of services, conferences & revival meetings so you can get "the anointing," and you've read a lot of "anointed" books and watched a lot of "anointed" TV and video presentations. And now you're supposed to have more. More blessings; more power; more prosperity; more confidence; more effectiveness; more intimacy with God... on top of that you've been taught to keep asking God for more because God is waiting to see how hungry and desperate you are before He does anything more."

That last part reminds me of that Kat Kerr video where she keeps saying she wanted fire on her, fire, fire, more fire!, and she kept saying that we've got to plead and beg God and show him how much we want this fire, etc. and so she did that, kept pleading and pleading with God for this fire, and then she got the fire on her, it was all over her, on her, in her, coming out of her and blah blah blah.

Here's the whole article that's supposedly so awful according to Rainy, for anyone interested:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2353182#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (2)