CureZone   Log On   Join
Edit

rainy.10 Views: 621
Published: 19 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,357,426

Edit

In reply to Vektek: Rainy, you post videos, etc. by NAR people and you defend NAR people and you hold to many NAR beliefs, but I'm sure you do not hold to all of them, and that's good because practices like necromancy are demonic.
--------------------------------------

I'm not going to reject truths that NAR people believe just because they have some false beliefs too. Why would I reject all of someone's beliefs just because they have some beliefs that are wrong? That causes me to reject truth. Having said that, let me make it clear that I'm not going to join up with these people either, if they are also in major false doctrine along with truths.

I sure don't agree with all teachings of people whose videos I have posted, but I posted videos because I thought something in the video was interesting for us. I am against Christians making videos and writing articles that are lying and misrepresenting other Christians in order to make them out to be something they are not, or worse than they really are and more off then they are. That does not mean I agree with their false teachings. I'm against the lies about them. I realize you believe a lot of the garbage videos and articles that you have posted that slams ministers and Christian groups. I believe that you sincerely can't see the lies in them.

I'm guessing that's why you are saying that I am defending people who have false doctrines. Hope this explains it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)