CureZone   Log On   Join
Attacks on the doctrine of substitutionary atonement...

vektek Views: 581
Published: 23 months ago

Attacks on the doctrine of substitutionary atonement...

Michael Gungor, a musician in the Contemporary Christian Music (CCM) band, Gungor, recently tweeted these tweets:

"I would love to hear more artists who sing to God and fewer who include a Father murdering a son in that endeavor"

"If you can't think of anything to sing to God other than gratitude for taking your shame away through bloodshed, stop singing and look around"

"To see it as literal and out of context- that God needed to be appeased with blood is not beautiful. It's horrific."

"In my view, it's the most evil view of God that it is possible to have."

"What percentage of people still tweeting at me about substitutionary atonement do you think voted for Trump."

"Questioning substitutionary atonement really brings out the 30 year old white dudes in my feed."

I take offense to that last tweet in the sense of where are all the 40 year old white chicks and everyone else? These 30 year old white dudes need some help! :)

By the way, Gungor is a 36 year old white dude himself. lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)