CureZone   Log On   Join
Will liver flush help me? Liver flush &a Parasite cleanse at same time?

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clarkís amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
hamburgerjung Views: 801
Published: 4 years ago

Will liver flush help me? Liver flush &a Parasite cleanse at same time?

Hi guys, I'm suffering with skin issues since 2011.
The MD's didn't found a solution for my problems so I searched for an alternative way, the TCM(Traditional Chinese medicine).
The Chinese says I do have a liver-qi-stagnation and may there are Parasites. Because Everytime I stop taking milk thistle the face is getting worse. I also took medication for about 11 years (finasterid/humira). I also ate a lot of junk food.

Some other issues I do have:
Crohn's disease -
Red and inflammed face with (especially after eating a big meal or, fatty meals, lentils)
Depression and anxiety
Backpain
Cold hands and feets
Pain in thorax
Libido problems
Hair loss, eye brow loss
Eyes are red

I notice water in my eyes and less clear sight after eating a lot, my face becomes very warm and red. Especially when eating fatty foods or drink alcohol I get a red face.
I now try an anti- parasite kit and after that I will start a liver and gallblader flush.
Do you think the Liver-Flush will help me with my issues?
Is it possible to do the Liver-Flush at the same time with the parasite cleanse(wormwood, cloves, Black-Walnut )?

Right now I'm eating kind of a starch solution diet with much more fruits as recommended.

Before I took the medications I didn't had any kind of symptoms, may the liver is full of crap..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)