New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 806
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 235,691

Re: Why can't I do this?

Oh boy, do I ever know how you feel. I did a Master-Cleanse last year for just about 40 days. It wasnít the easiest thing I had ever done, but I did it. After day 3 I had highs and lows, but the results were so fabulous that when I did hit a low point, I would just look at all the wonderful things that were happening to my mind and body, and I would push on. HOWEVER, I have been trying to no avail for the past couple of months to do another. The furthest I would get would be to day three (which Iím on now) and then Iíd fall.
I have this one friend in particular who loves to stop over at least three times a week to visit, and she LOVES to bring snacks with her, and pop open a bottle of wine every now and then. BAD, BAD, BAD. I would cave in when ever she came around. So, I told her, Iím doing this cleanse and that if I could have my husband and small children respect it and not throw food and drink in my ďfaceĒÖthen she should too. But she just does not get it; so unfortunately, this time around I have already decided that her sudden ďdrop insĒ can not be welcomed. If she canít respect my wishes, then sheíll just have to understand. Plus, sheís not the greatest friend anyhow, so Iíve got to wonder if there will be more to this cleanse than just a cleanse of my mind and bodyÖit may go even further than that, and extend to the cleansing of bad relationships as well. So, for me, itís so important that I not be around those who can not respect my choice to do something healthy for myself. After all, misery loves company. Also, for meÖ.something really just ďclickedĒ in me the other day (look at my post ďIím soooo ReadyĒ). I canít quite explain it, except to say that I just knew that this time it was truly the right time, all of the other times I would say I was going to do it, but I did not feel it as passionately as I do now. When you are ready, you are ready. Just make it a point to read these posts every time you feel like you just canít do it. If it were not for this site, I would NOT have done my successful fast last year, and certainly would not be able to do this one. We all need support. Please feel free to ask for support at ANY TIME. You can do thisÖ.when YOU are ready.
Take care!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (2)