CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 16-inch Worms in My Toilet (w/photos)

CalamityJane Views: 1,339
Published: 18 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,356,817

Re: 16-inch Worms in My Toilet (w/photos)

Thank you for sharing.

I love the joining of different rituals that seem to have a great effect on you.
Congratulations.

Gnostics - Fasting and Water Colonics
Budwig - Sunlight and healthy natural foods
Jim Miracle-Mineral-Supplement - Sodium Chlorite and citric acid - Bacteria, Fungus and everything killer.

I find the combination you are using gentle and yet powerful. I am fascinated and I will probably try it. I have done all the above protocols with great success and I understand the power of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and what is involved it getting it made from scratch. though Ebay provides ready made combinations that I couldn't trust. But, they are available. Simple and Strong.. Love that you shared your process.

I have been killing parasites for 11 months now using a variety of protocols for different species. My health has greatly improved since last year, but the encysted worms are still in the body and hatch every few weeks so it is a constant day in and day on. With a few kidney and liver breaks. The Ascaris and larger worms have just stopped moving after weeks of pyrantel pamoate, Dec, Doxy and just recently small doses of Moxi. But, I haven't passed any of their bodies yet, so though the thumping in my upper ribs has stopped and the kicking in my lower cecum I have to say I would be relieved if I saw it in the toilet.

Thank you again. Following.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.309 sec, (1)