CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to fix body after breaking water fast badly before. How to increase slow metabolism after doing fast wrong. How to do new fast and do it right.

Chippers89 Views: 472
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,356,128

Re: How to fix body after breaking water fast badly before. How to increase slow metabolism after doing fast wrong. How to do new fast and do it right.

Hello archus,
Thank you for replying, it's difficult to get the information I need from other sources or from a Doctor because it isn't something they know much about or recommend.

I had a private medical exam (blood pressure, cholesterol, blood count etc) about a month ago, I had hoped it would be a fully comprehensive test but it didn't come back with my vitamin and mineral levels or if I have any level of artery hardening, which I would have been very interested to find out. So I'll go to my GP for that and then compare in a couple of months time.

I'm a few hours away from completing my first week so feeling invigorated, but I go back to my parents' house at the weekend so have to stay strong, I'd really like to complete a 28 day fast, this should be enough time to heal all ailments, achieve my goal weight and break any bad food habits.

The achy legs haven't subsided, I took a mineral salt bath, should I use a full kg bag next time? Perhaps I'm not moving around enough and it's this that's causing the aching? The dizziness hasn't gotten any worse though so I'm counting that as a blessing, and just have to be very careful in the shower.

My eyesight does get a little blurry at times and plays tricks on me (seeing things out of the corner of my eye) but not anything major so far.

If my blood pressure has dropped so low that I'm experiencing problems, what would remedy this?
When I had tests, my pressure was a bit high, I'm not sure if that's because of eating habits or due to stress.

Other than that things seem to be going well.
Not experienced nausea, the bad taste in my mouth is unpleasant but not intolerable, and the post nasal drip hasn't started up (this was the reason I ended my last 21 day fast, I couldn't stand the taste and feeling on an empty stomach) I hope it doesn't start again, or at least is able to heal itself quickly and properly this time.

Thank you again for all your help,
Lauren

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.250 sec, (1)