CureZone   Log On   Join
Less is more when fighting Candida

StevieD009 Views: 517
Published: 3 years ago

Less is more when fighting Candida

I've been riding the roller coaster of Candida protocol for about 5 years now, and wanted to offer some advice and get your thoughts on the best way to go about it. One thing I've noticed over the years as I've experimented with countless supplements, pills, herbs, potions, etc. is that NONE OF THEM WORK!

Well, at least not in the long-term, and maybe not much at all. Here are some of the things I've tried and, while some of them gave me temporary relief at times, they failed me:

Probiotics
Magnesium
Calcium
Coconut oil
Flax Seed
Peppermint oil
Aloe
Yogurt
Sauerkraut
parasite Cleanse pills (various herbs and minerals)
Candida Cleanse pills (various herbs and minerals)

The list goes on - if there is a thread about it on here or elsewhere, chances are I've tried it - even a home enema.

WHAT I HAVE LEARNED over time by documenting and experimenting is that the only time my symptoms truly regress is when I am doing the Candida diet for 2+ weeks. Once I introduce any kind of supplement or "medicine," the symptoms will return. And it's not just die-off, as I've learned to see the difference, and once I remove the offending supplement my body starts to heal again. So, I want to hear from you all:

Have you tried the diet without any outside supplements?

Are all these "cures" just a clever marketing scheme from the supplement industry?

Could it be that diet/lifestyle alone really ARE enough to beat, or at least quell, Candida?

I'd love to hear your stories and what protocol has worked best for you. My advice: Start with the diet only, for at least a few weeks, and see how you feel before adding any supplements - and note how those affect you. Thanks all!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)