Hi all. My symptoms are quite similar with yours but in a lower scale. I had time where I felt miserable as well.
I developed a sensitivity to Epsom Salts doing the Liver Cleansing and for that I poisoned myself several times. The symptoms are quite heavy and they can lead to death so be very careful when dealing with Epsom Salts . Specially if you have only one kidney. This thing can kill you very fast if unlucky. Stay away of it unless you have proven that your body can get rid of it fast enough or it will poison you.
I'm right now in a parasite cleansing protocol but I had to stop because of a alcohol toxicity after drinking too much one night. Stupid of me I was feeling so well that I got drunk. Now I have to start again. Curious enough thinking that I got my liver damaged I went to the regular doctor and for the first time I heard a regular doctor say that I could have parasites! That was kind of funny. I commented that yes I do, and they are causing me my rosacea. But here they said no, that's impossible. End of it.
Anyway, we are on our own here so thanks all of you for you support and sharing your knowledge.