CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Psoriasis, dyshidrosis eczema cured on Iodine. Now hair loss and psoriasis returning after just adding magnesium.

just thinking Views: 2,103
Published: 25 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,355,117

Re: Psoriasis, dyshidrosis eczema cured on Iodine. Now hair loss and psoriasis returning after just adding magnesium.

In general, TSH is best at about 1.0, or at least < 2.0, meaning that you have enough thyroid hormone circulating that your pituitary doesn't feel the need to produce more TSH.

I do think you'd benefit from more iodine, but you might consider adding an SSKI product such as Trapper's rather than raising Iodoral.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1272098#i

I don't consider magnesium to ever be a bad player. Sometimes the form of magnesium is an individual issue, such as I can't take magnesium taurate or magnesium aspartate, but magnesium citrate, malate, and bicarbonate are good for me, personally. It can be so hard to hold onto to magnesium that I think most people should take as much as their gut will allow -- you don't want diarrhea from it.

Some time when you test TSH again, also test RBC magnesium. It should be at least 6.0 mg/dL.

Sometimes hair loss is related to being hypothyroid or having low iron. Invariably when I start losing more hair than normal, my iron is low.

Sometimes skin issues are helped with zinc. You might consider using 25-30 mg of zinc picolinate or citrate. You may also need 1-2 mg copper to balance, taken at a different time from the zinc.

Generally, sun and salt water can be very beneficial in healing skin.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.517 sec, (1)