CureZone   Log On   Join
How to fix body after breaking water fast badly before. How to increase slow metabolism after doing fast wrong. How to do new fast and do it right.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
Chippers89 Views: 642
Published: 4 years ago

How to fix body after breaking water fast badly before. How to increase slow metabolism after doing fast wrong. How to do new fast and do it right.

I need to do another Water Fast but I just can't seem to stick to it. It's not that I can't keep going when I'm on my own; I've managed a 21 day fast quite easily, but I have to go back to my parents' house a lot for work and I can't keep it up when I'm there. I'm not breaking the fasts in a healthy way either, because as soon as I get through their front door I'm hit with the sweet aroma of home cooked food. I gain back the weight it's taken me weeks to lose in a matter of days (I'm not eating huge amounts but clearly my metabolism has slowed exponentially.)

I'd really love some support and advice. I don't often have the luxury of several weeks without visitors so I need to find the willpower to resist their delicious food. I'm hoping that by having an experienced fasting buddy they'll be able to guide me (and I'll try to be a great partner for them too)

I was hoping to do a 3 day fast before my friend's baby's head wetting on Saturday (I'll have to have something to drink but I'm desperate to lose a few lbs by then, will having a glass of wine after a 3 day fast do damage?)

After that I'll be with my parents for a week so won't fast then, unless anyone has any advice for how to resist my dad's cooking.

Once I'm back home on my own, I'd like to do a 21 day fast, I really want to do it properly, reset my body, then fill it with all good natural food so I don't have to fast again. I'm hoping to do some light exercise during the fast, Pilates or very light callisthenics to maintain my muscle mass as I think my problem is that I've done so many unsuccessful fasts that I've depleted my muscle stores and now can't keep the weight off. I really don't want to mess up my body, so I really need to do it right this time. If anyone could give me some advice for how to go about this, how to stay strong when I'm faced with delicious food, how to increase my metabolism whilst fasting and how to get my body's flora and fauna back in balance, it'd be so appreciated.
Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)