CureZone   Log On   Join
Abnormal toddler poop

Brodrey Views: 381
Published: 5 years ago

Abnormal toddler poop

Please help! my son is the joy of my life and I have found this in his diaper two times now. He doesn't drink a lot of milk, he has no yellowing of skin or eyes, he has no changes in diet. took him to the doctor and she said she wanted to examine it but didn't see an urgent need to get bloodworm I.e liver panel ALT AST etc at this time. I have brought in one stool sample and they told me that it would be a week until i had results and i am going crazy! I myself have had GI issues for the past 6 months, I have had an endoscopy, Cystoscopy, Colonoscopy, CT scan, Small bowel series, Obstruction series , CBC, DRE, Urinalysis, comprehensive stool analysis with parasitology ( which they messed up and only had me submit one sample i just got another sample submitted this time with 3 different stools and am awaiting result). I am writing this blog just to see if anyone has seen images like this before or has any insight whatsoever they may offer. I have been unable to discover any results on web searches that match what this looks like. By my best guess it is undigested food? PLEASE HELP. //www.curezone.org/ig/i.asp?i=90095

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.953 sec, (1)