CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can someone tell me where I went wrong please

just thinking Views: 525
Published: 24 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,354,234

Re: Can someone tell me where I went wrong please

I can only generalize. Wired and anxious sounds like adrenal issues. Thyroid and adrenals work hand in glove, and when one is off, the other struggles. You've been functionally hypothyroid for awhile, based on your TSH results. This puts a strain on your adrenals. Then when you add back the Iodine and co-supplements, thyroid wants to respond, but adrenals struggle to do their part. It can be hard to sort through what's happening.

I encourage you to speak with an adrenals forum. They should combine adrenals with thyroid help. I have a recommendation, but you may know of another.

Given your mother's heart failure -- which can be made worse by low thyroid and low CoQ10 -- I think it's prudent for you to push past your current state and get your symptoms sorted out. Iodine can help both adrenals and thyroid, but I'm afraid you'll stay stuck if you don't learn what else is affecting you and what to do about it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)