CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 4

Penny327 Views: 1,133
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 235,375

Re: Day 4

you can do it. I think it will be easier to get started while he is gone and will give him a surprise. You know when you miss someone when they come back they always look so good. You can do it. It is easier than it sounds. Just keep ahead of your hunger. Drink an 8 oz or more in am, lunch and dinner time and every time you feel a little hungry or think about food too much just drink 6 oz and don't worry if you go over the recommended amount at first whatever it is. I just mix up 60-64 oz 5 x the recipe and just have a little bottle and jsut fill it up every where I go. I also keep an extra one and 2 bottles of water everywhere I go. I live in South Florida so it gets pretty hot but it is supposed to be warm anyway so it works out. Before I go in patients houses or stores I just drink at least 4oz to squash any possible hunger and that helps.

You will see it is easier than you think. I feel so good and believe me I am going thru a custody battle right now and for the last 2 years so I am under alot of stress. This is actually 40 days of transformation I have decided, in so many ways, but many MCers just need to lose 10 or 20. They just do it for 10 days or so and you might want to start out like that. Decide what works for you. I am feeling so empowered myself that I am excited about everything including my art work and getting more done than ever. I am looking at it as an adventure!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.689 sec, (1)