CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It's ME!!!!!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
joellelee2000 Views: 884
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 235,368

Re: It's ME!!!!!

I just finished my second 13 day master cleanse about a week and half ago. I am 39 and also battle the weight thing. My kids are 14 and 18. Since you are realitively new to the weight loss game, I would like to give you a little bit of advice. When you finish The Master Cleanser DON'T go back to the awful eating habits or lack of formal exercise you may have had before. If you do, you will not only gain back what weight you lost but more! Trust me!!! I yo yo dieted for years and all it got me was an extra 20 pounds on top of the 20 I needed to lose in the first place. I know finally after 15 years of fighting this fat that there is NO easy way. The easy way always ends in disaster. Now on a cheerier note, the cleanse is fantastic! I feel better than I have in years in many ways. My Acne cleared up, no more headaches etc. When you finish stick with a healthy diet. I am eating vegan now and I feel great! I am hoping to lose 30 pounds in the next 7 months. I don't expect miracles anymore. Good luck!! I am sure this will be a really good thing for you!! :) Joelle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.750 sec, (1)