CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bile elimination

spiralocean Views: 2,100
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 235,341

Re: bile elimination

My understanding is the purpose is to eliminate, solid and liquid. It may not be bile, it may be lemon juice? Or it may be bile? Only you can judge.

My understanding was to take the laxative at night and SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) in the morning. I would like to get off the laxative tea because I have some concerns with my body becoming dependant on it, but I also know it's very important to be eliminating during this time. The toxins have to get out.

This is all based on my understanding of what is going on and what I have gone through in the past with the MC. My first MC, I seemed to have more bile coming out. But every time I do the cleanse, it's like my body is saying, okay, I know what to do now. The cleanses I do now, I don't seem to have as much bile coming out? But this could change tomorrow, as there are cycles that happen in the cleanse that I am not used to.

My advice is, keep on keeping on, everything is okay.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)