CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 4

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Penny327 Views: 1,157
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 235,295

Re: Day 4

I would love to encourage that encourages me too! For me I have tried so many diets and like thehaha said you have to change the way you eat longterm. But you the truth is I needed to have those immediate gratification met first and once I get my weight to manageable I think I can do more lifestyle change. I lost a lot of weight just walking at my daughter's playground in the am and in the pm. It is an excellent playground it has a track around it so you can see your kids all the time and she is 6 so it is great I am all for doing a few things at once. So I also take care of her need for seeing her friends at the same time. you know the mom thing give give give little left for me LOL

I plan on walking again the way I did if not every day at least 3 times a week. I do yoga and plan on uping my poses on that and also I have been swimming 10 laps daily while my girl is playing so again I have to fit it into her life too and with 4 my gosh you sure have your hands full. You are pulled in more directions than limbs that you have LOLOL that is a huge challenge, but once you are a mother I believe you learn to find your creativity in getting around obstacles.

I am mixing my Master-Cleanse up the night before b/c I am a homecare nurse and leave for work at 7:30 am and come back at 9:30 am and then go out again 4pm and get back at 6pm so I go to the park and do my notes and walk and then go after patients and have her dinner before we go or a late dinner with a snack alternate.

I just keep ahead of my hunger by everytime I feel a tinge I guzzle at least 6 oz and then wash it down with spring water since it burns going down lOL

Today everyone was eating at the barbecue and giving me crap about this cleanse how unhealthy as they ate hamburger with blood in them and hot dogs longer than our shoes and cokes that could rot out our stomachs ..not that I dont'love all that stuff but come on don't tell me how unhealthy it is whhen you are overweight that can give you a heart attack and that is not healthly LOL I did great and as someone on the forum said it will all be there after I hit my 40 days.

Yes I lost already 7lbs and fit into jeans I was avoiding and it feels GREAT!!! and every 10 lbs you lose a size so I am so psyched. I would love to ride with someone. This forum is sooo cool huh!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.594 sec, (2)