CureZone   Log On   Join
"Shining the light of primordial health knowledge".. interesting, insightful video

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 178
Published: 24 months ago

"Shining the light of primordial health knowledge".. interesting, insightful video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nMkJ0PAbhVA

..interesting insightful video
Chiron

Really enjoyed what she says, which quite dovetails with my own thinking, after these sixteen years or so of self- experiment and "retiring my doctor" about thirteen years ago...

I want to add, I don,t feel like what she says in any way discounts the value of water fasting. Instead, I see the Water Fast fitting nicely into a mandala of the larger context of rejuvenescence, as I term it: I think humans can grow younger and better than they have ever felt, and also rewrite the libraries of old info they might be carrying at a DNA level... even Science is catching up to these ideas. :) we who have seen some of what Water Fasting can do, and the way it can radically change one,s mind about what is possible, and even natural, might be nodding along with what this lady says.

The explanation about waste is right on, imv.. this explains/shines a light on a lot of the so called mystery of why feeding the body all kinds of supplements or "good things" doesn't "do anything" for many people, causing them to give up perusing healthy paths and to simply indulge in whatever comfort food appeals, as well as in supporting the mainstream medical model of cut, burn, and remove... and/ or "manage" conditions via suppression and patented " medicines".

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)