CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What if salt flush doesn't produce a bowel movement?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
mastercleanseruser Views: 4,128
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 235,265

Re: What if salt flush doesn't produce a bowel movement?

Thanks, spiralocean, that was very, very helpful; I thought the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) worked for everybody and there was something wrong with me. I'm going to try it tomorrow with 3 tsp of salt. I'll also be sure not to lie down, though I hadn't been anyway. I just can't believe you're supposed to have that many bowel movements per day! I read something else that said you're supposed to have 2 or 3 bowel movements every day of your life; every time you eat, you're supposed to have one. (A complete one.) And the volume of intake should equal approximately the volume of output. The missing volume - if your output is much smaller than your intake - is sticking to the walls of your colon and wreaking havoc on your health. I can't believe that!

And thanks for telling me about the tea - it's good to know you're sluggish after having the tea for ten days and then stopping the tea - I was afraid of that - according to the book, your bowels are supposed to be improved - when you start eating again, bowel movements should be frequent and natural, not sluggish! I'm very frustrated that Burroughs didn't specify the type and dosage of laxative tea. I'm SURE that drinking 1 - 2 cups per day of the laxative teas on the modern market constitutes laxative abuse, and is harmful!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)