CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ICU's posts

ImaOjibwa Views: 1,489
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,351,869

Re: ICU's posts

Thank you. I don't know what I have either, physically, but I do know that my faith in God will get us through. At this point I just need to get enough energy to take care of my dying boyfriend, in the other room. He is multi infected with parasites. Just home from 3 weeks in hospital. They are at a loss to what is causing his severe anemia, and bleed. His heart is at 15% and suddenly, his gallbladder, liver and kidneys are not working so well. The Doctors at PSV in Beaverton will not consider he has parasites after 1 ova/stool was negative. He forbids me to tell any more Doctors that see him as they treat us as if we are Crazy. I tried Dr Amin in Arizona, spent hundreds on his tests and wasted that money, I can see parasites every day every BM. I just sent another stool test off and had a blood draw, because I got drskye@comcast.net to help me but I do not know what the results will be. I just took 2000 mgs VitD I'm about to take 10,000 mgs MSM and I took frozen cod liver pills this am. Hell yeah I'm sick but if I have to get to the verge of death I will. I hate these things and I shutter when I have to take a crap knowing whats happening. I do up to 3 saline OTC enemas every day and I could care less if I'm dependant as opposed to worms. I got skin ones from Boyfriend but I got rid of them with Sulfer8 a medicated hair and dandruff conditioner I bought at fred Meyer store in special hair tonics and things section. I guess the health dept does not care that these things are sexually transmitted and can spread in public places as they stick to others. I do not use public facilities and am heartbroken I can't have sex ever again unless they are gone. Others may not be so willing for abstinence and God help the people in the Health care system that wont help us. Morons

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.281 sec, (1)