CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Psyllium Husk and the Master Cleanse?

trust_life Views: 8,008
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 235,237

Re: Psyllium Husk and the Master Cleanse?

I have two words for you my friend.. Smoove Move! Its an herbal tea laxitive and is a god sent..it will get you moving for sure. Take it in the morning and before bed :D But warning, when it hits...it hits, especially in the beginning. After awhile, depending on how long your on the fast, you get use to the timing and the cramps and intenstinal wiggle wobble doesn't seem so urgent. I've learned that when I feel the move happenign while in public or at an inconvienent time I just stop and breathe into it and know that I do have ultimate control. I can hold off the desire to release until I get home or to the nearest bathroom.

I hope this helps, and thanks for your reply to my post about the husk. It was helpful. I didn't know it absorbed nutrients. I think I will take it a couple of hours after my morning drink and like you suggested before bed.

I start this evening with my first glass of Smoove Move to ready the madness and take my first lemon drink tomorrow morning. I've done this fast three other times and have only gone for upto 7 days. I feel psychologically stronger this go round and my goal is a full 14 days.

Good luck!

Hanifah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)