CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Two questions about the MC: water and oil

mastercleanseruser Views: 542
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 235,228

Re: Two questions about the MC: water and oil

Hi. Yeah! Isn't this forum GREAT?!?! I love it!

Anyway, answers: (MY answers)

1. You shouldn't drink more than a gallon and a half of water per day very often. You won't get hurt, but if you drink, like, three gallons a day, you'll flush out electrolites and minerals your body needs.

2. Thanks for the tip! I didn't know oil could cleanse your mouth, but now that I think about it, of COURSE! It removes makeup. It would assimilate with the grime on your tongue and rinse it out! As for your question, I would say, consulting my deep well of ancient wisdom, (that was facetious) of course you can rinse your mouth out with oil. Just make sure you spit it all out, and spit out your saliva for awhile too, to make sure you don't drink any. Unless it's okay to drink some. I don't know if it is, so I'd say spit it all out, then rinse your mouth with water as hot as you can stand, or salt water as hot as you can stand. If you don't swallow any oil, why wouldn't you be able to do that?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)