CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: saltwater flush doesn't work on me no matter what kind of natural sea salt i use

mastercleanseruser Views: 12,387
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 235,232

Re: saltwater flush doesn't work on me no matter what kind of natural sea salt i use

You know, I'm afraid to do an enema, because I read that it could be extremely harmful and disrupt the natural bacteria and fungus cultures in there.

I'm also afraid that if I keep doing this laxative tea, I'll never have bowel movements after I stop, and I'll be dependent like so many bulimics are on laxative tea. I have such a strong instinct against using the laxative tea.

Now, regarding psyllium husks or seeds, I am afraid that these absorb not only toxins but useful vitamins and minerals from the intestines, and then are passed out as waste. Psylluim husks are a marvelous solution, except, being on this fast, I'm worried about being deprived of any of the vitamins and minerals I'm ingesting, because I'm not ingesting any excesses.

Additionally, I'm using molasses sometimes and maple syrup other times. Does anybody know if that's a bad idea? I'm switching lemons and limes too, to vary my food as much as I'm allowed to, in order to maximize the selection of nutrients I am ingesting. I'm afraid of calcium deficiency if I stick to maple syrup, and molasses has tons of calcium, is the reason I'm doing that. Actually, I'm going to put up another post about. Thanks for replying to my post, everybody; I am so glad the internet exists! Imagine trying to do this in the 50's without any of these nice people to comiserate with!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.328 sec, (1)