CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Guilty as hell?

beetlejuice Views: 12,531
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 235,223

Re: Guilty as hell?

you say they didnt have them at trader joes? i dont have a trader joes around here but my uncle passes one every day to work.

its too bad people want to sacrifics quality for profit. but the evil we face has no face. you have to over come them with the light of truth. but when you get a lot of these people in one group. you have to eliminate them, or comfront them one by one. because they develope "corrage" when there around each other. we cant just sit aroun and complain. because in the world where i come from its illegal to serve food with pesticides. and the only legal way to market food is organically. no matter how fast it spoils. in my world, we grow and put food on the shelf because we love doing it every day. not because we need money to buy things for our kids, and for our selves that "make us happy".

alnrovh im not against you. even though what i said might have offended you. im on the same side. but my beleive still stands. when you come to a point where you dont care about discussing BM's you will see what i see. im jnot offending you. because i was once like you. thoguht it was "dirty talk" not meast to be talked about. the normal talk these day and ages is to surpress it. dont talk about your constipation. i mean, lets get with it. why not talk about your constipation? you have obviously be condidtioned that constipation is for "whoever you want" but its completely normal in 2005 AC. dont take it too personally.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)