CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Identify parasite shape in face pls...thanks

rahel Views: 1,702
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,352,139

Re: Identify parasite shape in face pls...thanks

I also have a parasit in the tissue, but also my digestive tract is broken, so I do not know whether I have 2 infections or is only one. I have a movement of the parasite, which is accompanied by skin rashes. For 1 year in the head. I am not sure if it is an ectoparasit which lays eggs on the skin or it comes from the inside. In the mouth I see lines and also skin sores, the lines are always straight. I have biopsies from overal, but they can never find anything, I visited lot doctors, of course they think I am crazy. I have tried all drugs, doxicyclin helps a little, ivermectin I have stopped after about 10 days, because the movement ran so quickly to head, abendazole, perhaps it has stopped the movement a little, but not cured. Prazinquantel, hasnt brought nothing.Now, I take myrrhinil. My teeth go broken with this something that moves in the mouth. Medications for scabies may have helped most. Dont make a big hope with medicaments. If you can, make a thick blood smear for filaria. I believe we have only own solution, to try all medicaments.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.953 sec, (1)