CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The END of candida !!!!!

frostymug Views: 6,423
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,351,492

Re: The END of candida !!!!!

30 enemas a day??? That is just 2 short of doing one enema twice an hour every hour while awake (16 hours a day). This thread is 5 years old and as much as I admire dvjorge, I can't get behind him in his recommendation about using baking soda enemas. Nystatin enemas I do heartily recommend. It could even be that the reason why you see some many candida colonies with baking soda enemas is because the candida thrives and blooms in alkaline conditions, hence more comes out. Anyway, candida can live in alkaline and acidic environments. However, acidic conditions will transmute the candida into its non-pathogenic benign spore form. Alkaline environments favors the pathogenic hyphael form which causes leaky gut. The hyphae actually pierce the endothelium of the colon wall and allow passage of undigested chyme to enter the bloodstream causing allergies and eventually autoimmune conditions. I am certain that the reason I contracted candida was because of my overuse of antacids (both H2 blockers and later, proton pump inhibitors). Do yourself a favor, if you have candida, avoid alkaline and embrace acid. Your body will thank you. The pH of the colon is naturally slightly acidic. It is probiotic bacteria (lactobacillus and bifidobacteria) that produce lactic acid which keeps it slightly acidic and disfavors the pathogenic form of candida from gaining a hold. I would recommend enemas using nystatin and ACV (apple cider vinegar) 1 Tbsp. ACV per 8 oz. water.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.891 sec, (1)